Skip to content

Asset Management

Welcome to the Innovyze Asset Management feedback page.

This forum is now locked as we transition to https://innovyzefeedback.autodesk.com
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

66 results found

1. InfoAsset Manager: Condition grade profile

In InfoAsset Manager there is the facility to calculate a structural condition grade profile for each pipe (i.e. the % of the pipe in each condition grade). Currently this is only available for surveys scored using the MSCC.

We originally collaborated with Innovyze regarding the concept and the algorithm for this process. It will work regardless of the defect coding and scoring standard.

Can the condition profile please be made available for all survey standards.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. As a CCTV inspection data manager I would like to be able to import and export inspections according both the BEFDSS_01_01 AND BEFDSS_02_01

As a CCTV inspection data manager I would like to be able to import and export inspections according both the BEFDSS0101 AND BEFDSS0201 Standard (NBN EN 13508-2:2003 → BEFDSS0101 and NBN EN 13508-2:2003+A1:2011 → BEFDSS0201) because this is our regional standard. (https://brrc.be/nl/expertise/expertise-overzicht/visuele-rioolinspectie-belgische-opmaak-gegevensuitwisseling-befdss)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Inspections  ·  Admin →
  3. InfoAsset Manager: Create blob fields for a Custom Object

Whilst it is possible in InfoAsset Manager to create Custom Objects, it is not possible to create a blob field on a Custom Object in such a manner similar to the CCTV or Flood Defence Survey's Details blob field.
    It would be useful if the Custom Objects had a blob field each where the user could create the fields for the blob, allowing them to capture data in a one-many way.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. InfoAsset Mobile: Make calculations using blob field values

Within InfoAsset Mobile, I would like to be able to run queries and calculations using data which is within a blob field - so calculate values along a blob data row (e.g. columns A + B will = C), as well as calculate values from the bob into a field outside of the blob (e.g. sum of Column A = non-blob field 'Total')

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Inspections  ·  Admin →
  5. As a company we use ios devices across the business

iOS version in relation to InfoAsset mobile, The Company utilises ios devices in the field and therfore require a ios version if the software is to be utilised.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Add C-Factor to hydrants

Add a C-Factor and hydrant test object that allows one to associate residual hydrants and valves to be closed in addition to the flow hydrants.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Inspections  ·  Admin →
  7. I would like to schedule multiple work-orders within the InfoAsset Mobile Map.

It would be beneficial to be able to schedule multiple work-orders within the InfoAsset Mobile Map.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Work Order  ·  Admin →
  8. Create a COF/LOF utilizing an Upstream/Downstream Trace

I would like there to be an option to create a COF or LOF based upon an upstream or downstream trace from a feature. For example, an upstream/dowsntream trace from a pump station for X amount of feet.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Play Sewer TV a standard multipliers (2x, 4x, 10x)

I want to use standard video scaling multipliers to rapidly view inspection videos.

Suggested video multipliers 2x, 4x, 10x faster than the recorded speed.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

RECEIVED  ·  0 comments  ·  Inspections  ·  Admin →
  10. Be able to drag the grid window off main interface to another monitor.

Drag grid window to another screen, just like an attribute table in ArcMap/ArcGIS Pro. Allowing more relaxed and open use of grids, with much less scrolling through tight windows.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Import Inspection Data with .accdb Databases

It appears that InfoAsset Planner can only import inspection databases with a .mdb extension. Since the .accdb extension is the newer Microsoft Access format (since around 2003), can InfoAsset Planner include the capability to read .accdb inspection databases?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Inspections  ·  Admin →
  12. I want a separate manhole clean tab.

I would like to have a manhole clean/maintenance tab similar to the pipe clean tab. Manholes are a separate asset which deserve a system for tracking needed maintenance not related to repairs.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. As a user, I want to be able to add fields to an analysis report and have the wizard automatically populate the new field when run

For example, one of the reports available for the Survey Data Analysis Wizard is for PACP scores. I want to add a field for the total number of defects associated with each segment and have it automatically populated when I run the CCTV Survey Analysis Wizard.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Admin →
  14. As an organisation we would like InfoAssetOnline to support the use of activedirectory groups

As a company users and servers are held in different areas of the active directory. consequently we are unable to use groups in order to contral access resulting in the company being unable to expose the software. require Online vervion to operate in same manner as InfoAsset Manager, where groups do work.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. LOF and COF by intersection tool

The intersection tool within InfoMaster / Infoasset planner requires a specific buffer distance. It appears that it takes the worst case scenario within this buffer distance as opposed to the closed point to it. It would be nice to add a check box as to whether you'd like the data to be joined from the closest point within the buffer distance or the worst value within the buffer distance.
    For example, if I have a point feature class with available fire flow deficiencies and try to perform a LOF by intersection and apply a buffer distance of 200ft, it looks…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. user configuration of selection tool in InfoAsset Online

be able to specify colour, and width, associated with selection tool, in InfoAssetOnline, currently red which conflicts up standard for combined sewers

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

RECEIVED  ·  0 comments  ·  GIS  ·  Admin →
  17. Deterioration Modeling for Sewer Force Mains

We would like to the ability to do deterioration modeling for sewer force mains. Currently, deterioration modeling is only available for gravity mains and water mains. The current workaround for this is to import the force mains as gravity mains.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. As a user, I would like the CCTV survey import tool to identify when the Pipe Segment Reference/Pipe ID is inaccurate.

Currently, when importing CCTV inspection data, InfoAsset Planner looks for the inspection based upon Upstream and Downstream assets. If it finds a match, it does not check if the pipe segment reference/facility ID match as well. It only checks the pipe segment reference if a match is not found via US/DS IDs.

Ideally, I would like the import tool to identify any case when the pipe segment reference does not match the GIS (in addition to identifying if the US/DS do not match). This would be beneficial because it helps ensure the quality of CCTV and GIS data. Survey and…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. As an organization, we would like the ability to choose an alternative final risk calculation method.

So, InfoAsset Planner currently only provides the user one way of calculating a final risk score from chosen COFs and LOFs, and that is to sum the scores from all that are included in that risk model.

It would great if the user could choose the maximum score from all COFs or LOFs used in the particular risk model. Further, a button that reports the source of the score would be helpful in tracking and documenting the source of that dominant COF/LOF.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

IN DISCUSSION  ·  1 comment  ·  Criticality  ·  Admin →
  20. As an organisation we want InfoAsset Manager to be able to show dimensions relative to fixed points

In plans underground assets are often positioned using dimensions relative to a fixed point (pe corner of a house). InfoAsset Manager should be able to create dimensions like that.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

RECEIVED  ·  0 comments  ·  GIS  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base