Skip to content

Asset Management

Welcome to the Innovyze Asset Management feedback page.

This forum is now locked as we transition to https://innovyzefeedback.autodesk.com
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

5 results found

1. As a user, I want to be able to add fields to an analysis report and have the wizard automatically populate the new field when run

For example, one of the reports available for the Survey Data Analysis Wizard is for PACP scores. I want to add a field for the total number of defects associated with each segment and have it automatically populated when I run the CCTV Survey Analysis Wizard.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Admin →
  2. InfoAsset Planner - When Running an Analysis or Data Miner, Recalculate Precedents prior to Run

Allow the Analysis Run to recalculate precedent Analyses before running itself.

I realize that Batch Run calculates all Analyses from top to bottom however if a COF references a Data Miner which referenced a preceding COF, the data will not necessarily be up to date. This means that the COF must be updated manually, the Data Miner must be updated manually, and the the subsequent COF must be updated. More importantly the dependency tree must be remember by the user or the data could be erroneous.

Same problem when running Data Miners that reference preceding Data Miners or reference Analyses…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

ON ROADMAP  ·  0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Admin →
  3. InfoAsset Planner - Allow "Batch Run" in Data Miner

Allow "Batch Run" in Operation Center/Data Miner tab (same as allowed in Operation Center/Analysis/Tools/Batch Run).

At the moment if you need to update the Data Miners they must be individually right clicked, select Run, close the automatically opened report in Dashboard (or ignore and click on Operation Center tab), repeat.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

RECEIVED  ·  0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Admin →
  4. Detailed Risk Report

We would like the ability to export a PDF report for a selection of pipe segments to include a map of each segment and all of the CoF and LoF detailed scores and values (i.e. the distance from water bodies and its CoF score).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

RECEIVED  ·  0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Admin →
  5. Calendar View of Work in Manager and Online

As a user I would like to be able to view the schedule of work showing status for each work crew. Similar to what is presented in InfoAsset Mobile

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

IN DISCUSSION  ·  0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Admin →

Feedback and Knowledge Base