Skip to content

Asset Management

Welcome to the Innovyze Asset Management feedback page.

This forum is now locked as we transition to https://innovyzefeedback.autodesk.com
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

66 results found

1. As an organization, we would like the ability to choose an alternative final risk calculation method.

So, InfoAsset Planner currently only provides the user one way of calculating a final risk score from chosen COFs and LOFs, and that is to sum the scores from all that are included in that risk model.

It would great if the user could choose the maximum score from all COFs or LOFs used in the particular risk model. Further, a button that reports the source of the score would be helpful in tracking and documenting the source of that dominant COF/LOF.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

IN DISCUSSION  ·  1 comment  ·  Criticality  ·  Admin →
  2. InfoAsset Manager: Create blob fields for a Custom Object

Whilst it is possible in InfoAsset Manager to create Custom Objects, it is not possible to create a blob field on a Custom Object in such a manner similar to the CCTV or Flood Defence Survey's Details blob field.
    It would be useful if the Custom Objects had a blob field each where the user could create the fields for the blob, allowing them to capture data in a one-many way.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. InfoAsset Planner - When Running an Analysis or Data Miner, Recalculate Precedents prior to Run

Allow the Analysis Run to recalculate precedent Analyses before running itself.

I realize that Batch Run calculates all Analyses from top to bottom however if a COF references a Data Miner which referenced a preceding COF, the data will not necessarily be up to date. This means that the COF must be updated manually, the Data Miner must be updated manually, and the the subsequent COF must be updated. More importantly the dependency tree must be remember by the user or the data could be erroneous.

Same problem when running Data Miners that reference preceding Data Miners or reference Analyses…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

ON ROADMAP  ·  0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Admin →
  4. InfoAsset Planner - Allow Re-Ordering of Items in Operation Center

Allow items in the Operation Center to be reordered; COFs, LOFs, Risks, Data Miners, etc.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

RECEIVED  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. As a user, I would like the CCTV survey import tool to identify when the Pipe Segment Reference/Pipe ID is inaccurate.

Currently, when importing CCTV inspection data, InfoAsset Planner looks for the inspection based upon Upstream and Downstream assets. If it finds a match, it does not check if the pipe segment reference/facility ID match as well. It only checks the pipe segment reference if a match is not found via US/DS IDs.

Ideally, I would like the import tool to identify any case when the pipe segment reference does not match the GIS (in addition to identifying if the US/DS do not match). This would be beneficial because it helps ensure the quality of CCTV and GIS data. Survey and…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. As a user, I would like to predict the number of future failures using the regression analysis because it helps with establishing a replacem

The LEYP regression analysis is the most advanced deterioration model in the suite. I would like to use this model to predict the number of future failures given an input time period or the time period until the next break. Currently the LEYP model reports the survival probability from the last break but not the time to the next break.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

RECEIVED  ·  0 comments  ·  Asset Failure  ·  Admin →
  7. user defined boolean fields

Ability to create user defined boolean fields in order to incorporate fields within corporate GIS system

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

RECEIVED  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. Videos in the Cloud

As a user I would like to be able to upload and store videos in the Cloud and view them in InfoAsset Manager and Online

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. InfoAsset Mobile: Make calculations using blob field values

Within InfoAsset Mobile, I would like to be able to run queries and calculations using data which is within a blob field - so calculate values along a blob data row (e.g. columns A + B will = C), as well as calculate values from the bob into a field outside of the blob (e.g. sum of Column A = non-blob field 'Total')

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Inspections  ·  Admin →
  10. InfoAsset Planner - Validate Existence of CCTV Video Files

I would like to be able to validate the existence of CCTV survey videos linked to CCTV Surveys.

I have found a CCTV survey that has an invalid "Media_Label". In this case I believe the .mpg file was renamed after the survey was submitted since the video name in the .xml file does not match the saved video. A way to select CCTV surveys referencing invalid CCTV video files would be very helpful.

This might be something that needs to be pre-processed on the InfoAsset Manager side of things but would be nice if InfoAsset Planner users could run the…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. InfoAsset Planner - Allow "Batch Run" in Data Miner

Allow "Batch Run" in Operation Center/Data Miner tab (same as allowed in Operation Center/Analysis/Tools/Batch Run).

At the moment if you need to update the Data Miners they must be individually right clicked, select Run, close the automatically opened report in Dashboard (or ignore and click on Operation Center tab), repeat.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

RECEIVED  ·  0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Admin →
  12. View model results in InfoAsset Manager

As a user I would like to be able to see hydraulic model results in InfoAsset Manager

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Play Sewer TV a standard multipliers (2x, 4x, 10x)

I want to use standard video scaling multipliers to rapidly view inspection videos.

Suggested video multipliers 2x, 4x, 10x faster than the recorded speed.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

RECEIVED  ·  0 comments  ·  Inspections  ·  Admin →
  14. Project Prioritization: Include multiple asset types in a single project

Currently, the Project Prioritization tool can only be run on Gravity Mains or Pressurized Mains separately. It'd be great if the tool could create projects after looking at Gravity Main AND Pressurized Main information or any other asset types. Basically Project Prioritization across asset types.

Suggested by CDM Smith and others....

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Autofill missing GIS assets based on PACP/MACP data

When importing sewer inspection data, if an asset (manhole / pipe) is not found, then a "dummy" asset is inserted automatically by InfoAsset Planner as a placeholder to be able to continue working without having to edit the GIS. PACP/MACP data as it has all of the necessary data to place these temporary assets. Having to get GIS just right (missing features, up/downstream manholes, etc.) to be able to import the inspection data can slow and if it fills in "dummy" assets based on the PACP/MACP data, you can quickly see where things are off between inspection data and GIS…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

RECEIVED  ·  0 comments  ·  Data Exchange  ·  Admin →
  16. Integration with Power BI

As a user I would like to be able to integrate InfoAsset Manager with Power BI for KPI dashboard reporting

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. InfoAsset Manager: Condition grade profile

In InfoAsset Manager there is the facility to calculate a structural condition grade profile for each pipe (i.e. the % of the pipe in each condition grade). Currently this is only available for surveys scored using the MSCC.

We originally collaborated with Innovyze regarding the concept and the algorithm for this process. It will work regardless of the defect coding and scoring standard.

Can the condition profile please be made available for all survey standards.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Create a COF/LOF utilizing an Upstream/Downstream Trace

I would like there to be an option to create a COF or LOF based upon an upstream or downstream trace from a feature. For example, an upstream/dowsntream trace from a pump station for X amount of feet.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Be able to drag the grid window off main interface to another monitor.

Drag grid window to another screen, just like an attribute table in ArcMap/ArcGIS Pro. Allowing more relaxed and open use of grids, with much less scrolling through tight windows.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Capability to View Manhole Panoramic Scans

Many of our client's manholes were surveyed with panoramic scans, so there are no still images that we can link to within InfoAsset Planner to view the inspection. We would like to ability to view manhole panoramic scans. The file format of these scans consist of "Storm and Sanitary Analysis Data Files," an IPF file, an IPS file, and subfolders of many still images from the pano scan.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

RECEIVED  ·  0 comments  ·  Asset Condition  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base