Skip to content

Asset Management

Welcome to the Innovyze Asset Management feedback page.

This forum is now locked as we transition to https://innovyzefeedback.autodesk.com
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

6 results found

1. Deterioration Modeling for Sewer Force Mains

We would like to the ability to do deterioration modeling for sewer force mains. Currently, deterioration modeling is only available for gravity mains and water mains. The current workaround for this is to import the force mains as gravity mains.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. As a user, I would like the CCTV survey import tool to identify when the Pipe Segment Reference/Pipe ID is inaccurate.

Currently, when importing CCTV inspection data, InfoAsset Planner looks for the inspection based upon Upstream and Downstream assets. If it finds a match, it does not check if the pipe segment reference/facility ID match as well. It only checks the pipe segment reference if a match is not found via US/DS IDs.

Ideally, I would like the import tool to identify any case when the pipe segment reference does not match the GIS (in addition to identifying if the US/DS do not match). This would be beneficial because it helps ensure the quality of CCTV and GIS data. Survey and…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. As an organization, we would like the ability to choose an alternative final risk calculation method.

So, InfoAsset Planner currently only provides the user one way of calculating a final risk score from chosen COFs and LOFs, and that is to sum the scores from all that are included in that risk model.

It would great if the user could choose the maximum score from all COFs or LOFs used in the particular risk model. Further, a button that reports the source of the score would be helpful in tracking and documenting the source of that dominant COF/LOF.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

IN DISCUSSION  ·  1 comment  ·  Criticality  ·  Admin →
  4. Videos in the Cloud

As a user I would like to be able to upload and store videos in the Cloud and view them in InfoAsset Manager and Online

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Automated exchange with CMMS System

I want to use InfoAsset Planner on a (near) daily basis for optimizing O&M. The API connection to CMMS systems like Lucity and Cityworks is good but it still requires manually importing the data and manually creating work orders to send out.

2 ways to improve this workflow:
    Automate the import of data from CMMS system
    Streamline the process to generate work orders from rehab plan

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

IN DISCUSSION  ·  0 comments  ·  Work Order  ·  Admin →
  6. Calendar View of Work in Manager and Online

As a user I would like to be able to view the schedule of work showing status for each work crew. Similar to what is presented in InfoAsset Mobile

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

IN DISCUSSION  ·  0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Admin →

Feedback and Knowledge Base