Skip to content

Asset Management

Welcome to the Innovyze Asset Management feedback page.

This forum is now locked as we transition to https://innovyzefeedback.autodesk.com
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

6 results found

1. As a CCTV inspection data manager I would like to be able to import and export inspections according both the BEFDSS_01_01 AND BEFDSS_02_01

As a CCTV inspection data manager I would like to be able to import and export inspections according both the BEFDSS0101 AND BEFDSS0201 Standard (NBN EN 13508-2:2003 → BEFDSS0101 and NBN EN 13508-2:2003+A1:2011 → BEFDSS0201) because this is our regional standard. (https://brrc.be/nl/expertise/expertise-overzicht/visuele-rioolinspectie-belgische-opmaak-gegevensuitwisseling-befdss)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Inspections  ·  Admin →
  2. InfoAsset Mobile: Make calculations using blob field values

Within InfoAsset Mobile, I would like to be able to run queries and calculations using data which is within a blob field - so calculate values along a blob data row (e.g. columns A + B will = C), as well as calculate values from the bob into a field outside of the blob (e.g. sum of Column A = non-blob field 'Total')

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Inspections  ·  Admin →
  3. Add C-Factor to hydrants

Add a C-Factor and hydrant test object that allows one to associate residual hydrants and valves to be closed in addition to the flow hydrants.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Inspections  ·  Admin →
  4. Play Sewer TV a standard multipliers (2x, 4x, 10x)

I want to use standard video scaling multipliers to rapidly view inspection videos.

Suggested video multipliers 2x, 4x, 10x faster than the recorded speed.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

RECEIVED  ·  0 comments  ·  Inspections  ·  Admin →
  5. Import Inspection Data with .accdb Databases

It appears that InfoAsset Planner can only import inspection databases with a .mdb extension. Since the .accdb extension is the newer Microsoft Access format (since around 2003), can InfoAsset Planner include the capability to read .accdb inspection databases?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Inspections  ·  Admin →
  6. As a user, I would like the CCTV survey import tool to identify when the Pipe Segment Reference/Pipe ID is inaccurate.

Currently, when importing CCTV inspection data, InfoAsset Planner looks for the inspection based upon Upstream and Downstream assets. If it finds a match, it does not check if the pipe segment reference/facility ID match as well. It only checks the pipe segment reference if a match is not found via US/DS IDs.

Ideally, I would like the import tool to identify any case when the pipe segment reference does not match the GIS (in addition to identifying if the US/DS do not match). This would be beneficial because it helps ensure the quality of CCTV and GIS data. Survey and…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Feedback and Knowledge Base