Skip to content

Water Distribution

This form is now locked to allow us to transition to https://innovyzefeedback.autodesk.com
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

4 results found

1. I want to combine the CLA with the generalised Multi Run in Infoworks WS Pro

I want to combine the CLA with the generalised Multi Run in Infoworks WS Pro. We use Critical link analyses. After these runs we analyse with script in exchange. As result we get of every pipe the maximum flow in relation with the isolation_area. We use this to define the classes of the pipe. But also how many Customers effected related to the demand efficiency grades. Then you know the capacity of a backup pipe. SO it would be nice that you can use Multi Generalised Multi Run (only keep the query results after a run) in combination of Critical…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Automation  ·  Admin →
  2. As a user, I would like to automate importing network from any external software (Synergi, Epanet, Aquis etc,) in model group

To complete the initial model set up with Exchange tool, it will be great if importing external software is also automated, as this will enable us do the complete set up in one go without opening the model.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

RECEIVED  ·  0 comments  ·  Automation  ·  Admin →
  3. Improve model maintenance

As a user I want to be able automate my model build maintenance activity so that my hydraulic model always reflects the asset repository

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

IN DISCUSSION  ·  1 comment  ·  Automation  ·  Admin →
  4. Automate concurrent Fireflow simulations

When you integrate InfoWater into the InfoWorks platform, it would be great if you could ensure that FireFlow simulations can be scheduled and automatically run sequentially for different network scenarios. As far as I am aware this is not possible using the exsiting InfoWater platform.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

RECEIVED  ·  0 comments  ·  Automation  ·  Admin →

Feedback and Knowledge Base