Skip to content

Water Distribution

This form is now locked to allow us to transition to https://innovyzefeedback.autodesk.com
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

5 results found

1. InfoWater results export improvements

The EXTAPPFILTER option is useful for automatically exporting results for use in other programs. However, the results are exported as DBF files with an identically named MDX file (for example, JUNCTOUT.DBF and JUNCTOUT.MDX). The presence of the MDX files causes errors when attempting to use the DBFs in MS Access or PowerBI. The only way to import the results into Access or PowerBI is to first delete the MDX files.

As far as I can tell, the MDX files serve no purpose; they are just an index. I suggest either (1) don't create the MDX files, or (2)…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

RECEIVED  ·  0 comments  ·  Data Exchange  ·  Admin →
  2. Export InfoSurge results for external application

InfoWater can use the option to "Export simulation results for external application" to export selected results to DBF files. It would be nice to have this work for InfoSurge.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Allow the InfoWater Pro "Live Data Adapter" to use non-live data

The Live Data Adapter can be a powerful tool for calibrating models, but is difficult to set up. Many times, you don't have permission to connect to the SCADA historian database. Right now, it only supports ClearSCADA, PI, SQL Server, and Oracle, formats which require familiarity with these databases. If the tool could connect to Excel, CSV, or Access DB files, it would be more flexible and useful to all users.

Alternatively, update the "Real-Time Data Connection" feature (Command Center>Edit) to allow for gap analysis.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Smart meters

Water utilities in Australia are installing smart meters in domestic and other non residential properties. Smart meters generates large data sets at each and every individual properties. Any thoughts to integrate those data in to the distribution network models?

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

ON ROADMAP  ·  1 comment  ·  Data Exchange  ·  Admin →
  5. InfoAsset integration

As a user I want to be able to generate workorder based on my UDF flushing sequence/generate UDF flushing sequence out of work orders

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

RECEIVED  ·  0 comments  ·  Data Exchange  ·  Admin →

Feedback and Knowledge Base