Skip to content

Drainage Design

Welcome to the Innvoyze Drainage Design user feedback page.

This forum is now locked as we transition over to https://innovyzefeedback.autodesk.com

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

3 results found

1. Curves please?

InfoDrainage 2023.2
    When importing Inflow Areas from CAD only polylines without curves appear.
    Please can InfoDrainage either allow curves or convert them into small segmental lines?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Rainfall  ·  Admin →

Thank you for the suggestion and thanks to those who voted and commented. 

I am pleased to announce that this has now been implemented and that users can now import polygons with curves (SWCs or catchment areas) from Civil 3D and AutoCAD into InfoDrainage.

2. Easier selection of FEH and FSR Rainfall in the "Seasonal Return Period Wizard"

Sometimes we are required by the LLFA to run storms <60mins with FSR rainfall and storms >60mins with FEH rainfall. This requires the "Seasonal Return Period Wizard" to be run twice following changes to the network and then exported in separate files.

It would be much quicker if this could be specified in the wizard.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the suggestion and thanks to those who commented and voted. 

I am pleased to advise that we've successfully implemented this feature in our latest drainage design software (InfoDrainage), please feel free to download a trial and let us know how you get on.

3. Run FSR and FEH Rainfall through Cascade in one Run

In Source Control -> Cascade option allow the ability to run multiple rainfall datasets.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the suggestion and thanks to those who commented and voted. 

I am pleased to advise that we've successfully implemented this feature in our latest drainage design software (InfoDrainage). In InfoDrainage, users can model multiple interconnected SuDS features in a very user-friendly manner without relying on CASCADE features and multiple files. Once you set up the model, you can run multiple return periods and storm durations.

Please feel free to download a trial and let us know how you get on.

Feedback and Knowledge Base