Skip to content

Storm Sewer & Flood Modeling

Welcome to the Innovyze Stormwater, Sewer, and Flood modeling feedback page.

This forum is now locked as we transition to https://innovyzefeedback.autodesk.com
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

4 results found

1. Overhaul to the Hyperlinks system to allow attached data to be transportable

ICM and Infoasset databases offer a system that allow hyperlinked documents to be connected to the database. Primarily this to allow survey, as laid and other background data to be available to the user and is a powerful function that if used correctly would allow databases to become much easier / quicker to check, improving quality and confidence. Currently the models are abstract representations of the systems, and to check detail requires arduous library time retracing other people's steps. Having the data bundled with the model is a significant improvement.

However, two practical problems arise, since many different organizations work…

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Enhance import/export of SWMM models for ICM platform

Enhance model import from SWMM5 INP files to include a few of the Open Data Import Center /Open Data Export Center options:
    • Only update existing records
    • Ignore existing objects
    • Overwrite, Merge, etc.
    • Export Selection only
    Ultimately we want to have a central model copy but have the ability to easily push out and in simple EPASWMM INP files for developers and others. When a new SWMM INP file comes back from another modeler, we’d like a good way to update the existing model from that.
    It would be great if this applied to both SWMM and…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. In ICM add AutoCAD layers to usertext1 on import

When importing from autocad layer mapping can be used to create a model layout for things like 2D Mesh zones but all created objects are null. I have written an SQL to apply parameters to all null mesh zones and roughness zones and import each layer individually. If the autocad layer was written to usertext1 I could import all at once with a saved layer mapping and then enter all parameters by selecting usertext1

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Can Perth Coastal grid be included in the GIS (Custom Coordinate Systems)

I would like to have the ability to define custom project grids based on known coordinate systems.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

MORE INFO NEEDED  ·  pascal.lang responded

Would it be possible to expand on this request, is this is a projection being referenced, a rainfall grid or something else? Thanks.

Feedback and Knowledge Base