Skip to content

Storm Sewer & Flood Modeling

Welcome to the Innovyze Stormwater, Sewer, and Flood modeling feedback page.

This forum is now locked as we transition to https://innovyzefeedback.autodesk.com
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

3 results found

1. Know which master database refers to a working/results folder

Create a means to know which master database is connected to a working / results folder. i.e. to go from the long name of the working / results folder to the ICM master database. A simple text file within the folder could give the name of the master database and version of ICM,

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

ON ROADMAP  ·  1 comment  ·  Productivity  ·  Admin →
  2. Partially complete a simulation and review results and then opt to continue the simulation

Simulations often take a long time to run. I would like to be able to "pause" the simulation and review the results to check that the initialisation is correct, or that an RTC is working properly, and if I am happy then continue the simulation to completion.

34 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

ON ROADMAP  ·  pascal.lang responded

The approach which we are looking to leverage here is one which deviates a little from the original request but gives the same ability to interrogate results part way through a simulation. After investigating options, the best appears to be to have a run for the total duration you are interested in, then set a state saving checkbox in the run and when you wish to interrogate simulation results stop the simulation. We will then make use of ICMLive developed concatenation of results to allow us to tie in the “continuation run” with the results which were stopped earlier. There is a lot more detail to this than I can add here, but it should meet the need.

3. Auto themes

When themes are set and the upper and lower values for a set of themes have been defined, the auto themes button starts with the non linear interpolation between the minimum and maximum value, it would be great if this interpolation could initially be done linearly and if the other options came secondary to this.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

ON ROADMAP  ·  0 comments  ·  Productivity  ·  Admin →

Feedback and Knowledge Base