Skip to content

Storm Sewer & Flood Modeling

Welcome to the Innovyze Stormwater, Sewer, and Flood modeling feedback page.

This forum is now locked as we transition to https://innovyzefeedback.autodesk.com
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

6 results found

1. Sediment depth variable for Storage nodes

It appears that amounts of sediment are carried along when water is overflowing over the banks of the river: part of the sediment from sediment fractions SF1 and SF2 leaves the river and goes to the Storage Areas during flooding. Although this is taken into account in the sediment balance, there is no variable being saved for the Storage Node in order to know how much sediment may accumulate in that storage area, nor can it be exported or visualized. Could you add the quality variable "sediment depth" present for the river sections also for the storage node (you don't…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

RECEIVED  ·  0 comments  ·  Water Quality  ·  Admin →
  2. Using SWMM5 treatment equations at a node or link in ICM Networks

Users would like to use SWMM5 Buildup Washoff in ICM Networks AND the SWMM5 treatment equations at a node or link in the ICM St Venant solution.

ICM SWMM networks have both options but for the purposes of using the powerful routing solution in ICM - It would be good to have at least a treatment feature at node/link even as a simple percentage pollutant removal LID/SuDS do have this simple BMP water quality removal.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

RECEIVED  ·  2 comments  ·  Water Quality  ·  Admin →
  3. ICM - Statistics Template: Daily events

I want to be able to break my events into daily values. Currently this would require setting up 7 separate templates each with the unique day set under the 'Time Window' button. I want a tick option added that will allow me to do this within the single template.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

RECEIVED  ·  1 comment  ·  Water Quality  ·  Admin →
  4. Infoworks ICM- Sewage Temperature Modelling and Heat Losses

The following features should be added to Infoworks ICM for modelling temperature impacts for Heat extraction or heat insertion projects:
    - Sewage temperature to be added in WWG file as a pollutograph parameter and can also be defined in a diurnal pattern to consider trade temperature profiles
    - I&I temperatures can be extra entered
    - Linear heat losses can be defined for standard pipe configurations towards an equilibrium temperature
    - Temperature mixing at each node, based on WQ simulation engine
    - Heat extraction or insertion possible at any model node

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Detention Time Modelling

We would like the model to calculate detention time of sewer in a simulation. The idea is similar to water age calculation in WS. The aim is to use this as a proxy for odour study, in essence we would like to be able to create thematic maps to show where sewer is older, where it gets diluted with fresh, non-pumped, sewer and so on

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Increased number of user pollutants

We would like to be able to trace pollutant sources through our 2D model. The way to do this would be to use the user defined pollutants . But... at the moment there are only four pollutants and potentially we'd have many different sources that we'd like to track. Can the number of user pollutants be increased? We can't give a number that this would need to be increased but it could be several hundred.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

RECEIVED  ·  pascal.lang responded

Thanks for this, I assume that as long as the end goal of being able to trace a significant number of sources through the 2D is met this would be sufficient? As in it is not actually pollutants you wish to be able to trace but rather the source of flows?

Feedback and Knowledge Base