Skip to content

Storm Sewer & Flood Modeling

Welcome to the Innovyze Stormwater, Sewer, and Flood modeling feedback page.

This forum is now locked as we transition to https://innovyzefeedback.autodesk.com
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

30 results found

1. Theme mapping for rain gauges boundary lines generated using Thiessen polygons method

Boundary lines generated with the Thiessen Polygon methodology to define the boundaries for different rain gauges are too thin when they are automatically generated inside ICM. This make them quite difficult to see when a model is loaded with many different type of objects as sub catchments, mesh zones, roughness zones, etc.

Providing our users with the ability to change thickness/colour/line type in a new row in the Properties and Themes, will allow a better visualization, therefore, better understanding in the Geoplan on how each rain gauge affect different zones of the model.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

RECEIVED  ·  0 comments  ·  Visualization  ·  Admin →
  2. Wet Well Graph

As a modeler, I would like to see a plot showing everything for a pump station in one place. See the attached figure. Inflow/outflow and the flows from each pump. The 3D chart helps a lot showing which line is which.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Refine selection to include subcatchments draining to multiple links or other subcatchments

Subcatchments draining to a single link can already be added to an existing selection of node and links by using the refine option, if the upstream node of that link is selected. It would be interesting to have a similar extension for subcatchments draining to multiple links or to other subcatchments. E.g. when I select part of a network by routing and I want to know the total contributing area of it, regardless of the connecting mode of the subcatchments.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

RECEIVED  ·  pascal.lang responded

Thank you for submitting this idea, it would make for a good extension to existing functionality in this space.

4. Improved Method to export videos / graphics from ICM

This suggestion is from NYC DEP. We would like the ability to more easily export results from ICM in video or picture format.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

RECEIVED  ·  1 comment  ·  Visualization  ·  Admin →
  5. colour labels based on flags

Make it possible to colour the labels based on the flags associated with the displayed field values.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Cumulative flow for comparison (via Result> Graph Report>Location/Simulation report

When producing flow comparison in InfoWorks ICM (via Result> Graph Report>Location/Simulation report) please add the cumulative flow (dynamically for the visible range). Currently this is available only for Graphing any single pipe. And also give option to check/uncheck any given time series visibility when more than 2 hydrograph is compared. Also, It appears ‘Statistics Blocks’ font size/style cannot be altered.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Disabling Link Label in 3D MH

In 3D MH window and visualization, to add feature to show or remove links label. I suggest removing the labels as a future feature for ICM.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. zoom to selection

I am using a Ruby script that dynamically updates the current selection.

I would like to be able to be invoke the "zoom to selection" user-interface function from within the script so that the progress of the script can be viewed by end-users. It would also be useful in developing and checking the logic of the script.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Layer list theme view

Theme view that shows the background layer themes. So if I have created a theme on a layer I'd like to be able to see that theme without going in to the layer list properties etc.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Interconnect 2 longprofiles

When 2 sim results are placed on 1 long profile (with the Open as alternate result option) only the water heights are used to visualize sim2. Sometimes these pipes have different invert levels which makes a comparison on 1 long profile rather useless. The alternative is to open 2 long profiles (one with sim1 and one with sim2) but playing through a simulation requires doing it step by step. Could a possibility be added to link the 2 long profiles so when Play is selected from the toobar, both simulation are played as the sims were on the same long…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 Next →

Feedback and Knowledge Base