Skip to content

Storm Sewer & Flood Modeling

Welcome to the Innovyze Stormwater, Sewer, and Flood modeling feedback page.

This forum is now locked as we transition to https://innovyzefeedback.autodesk.com
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

7 results found

1. As a user I want to be able to adjust dry weather flow diurnal profiles easily to account for day light savings

Diurnal wastewater and tradewaste profiles shift over the course of the year due to day light saving time adjustments. I would like to see ICM include the ability to phase shift the diurnal patterns to account for DLS. I believe this adjustment would be best placed in the "monthly calibration" tab where in addition to the scaling "factor' there is also a time adjustment factor

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

RECEIVED  ·  2 comments  ·  Calibration  ·  Admin →
  2. Assign wastewater and tradewaste profiles for special dates

I would like to see that InfoWorks ICM has a feature that allows the user to be able to assign wasterwater/tradewaste profiles to special dates in a calendar year, for example, statutory holidays. Those special dates can be defined by the user. This is important when running a long period simulation for wet weather flow calibration, where a large storm event (and corresponding I&I) occurred on a statutory holiday which is not a weekend. Dry weather flow pattern for a statutory holiday is typically closer to a weekend pattern than a weekday. The user has the option to assign a…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

RECEIVED  ·  0 comments  ·  Calibration  ·  Admin →
  3. Rename Pages in Observed vs Predicted Graphs to Flow Monitor/ Depth Monitor nos

Provide way to rename Pages on Observed vs Predicted Graphs to Flow Monitor/ Depth Monitor nos. If there are considerable nos of FM/ DMs, an individual has to go through page nos to find out which FM is checked/verified. Facility to rename the pages to relevant FM/DM would help quick viewing of graphs.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

RECEIVED  ·  1 comment  ·  Calibration  ·  Admin →
  4. Implement the Nash-Sutcliffe coefficient to evaluate the quality of the calibration

Developp this tool would help the customer to analyze their calibration and justify the used coefficients.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Automated Calibration Tool

Tool similar to competing software where you can apply a level (%) of uncertainty and automatically sun simulations with varied parameters withing that level of uncertainty and see all results at once.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

RECEIVED  ·  1 comment  ·  Calibration  ·  Admin →
  6. Add node level (hydraulic grade line) data to custom graphs for calibration

Allow for the ability to compare observed and predicted level data (or hydraulic grade lines) at nodes. Instead of depth in the pipe, I typically have water surface elevations at a node, specifically for treatment plant hydraulic modeling.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Flow Survey importer

It would be good to update the flow survey object and importer, giving this a more updated feel and removing some of the steps.

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

RECEIVED  ·  3 comments  ·  Calibration  ·  Admin →

Feedback and Knowledge Base