Skip to content

Storm Sewer & Flood Modeling

Welcome to the Innovyze Stormwater, Sewer, and Flood modeling feedback page.

This forum is now locked as we transition to https://innovyzefeedback.autodesk.com
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

24 results found

1. Inserting channels into topography

Being able to insert channels into terrain rather than editing in 12D or other software would be more practical for smaller firms to turn around modelling ideas.

Landscape packages allow terrain meshes to be manipulated with tools that sink into mesh easily. Channels and swales need slope, not simply vertical depression to model correctly. XPStorm allows 1D modelling but this isn't useful for presentations and Civil 3d and 12d are catching up quickly now that rational method is being phased out.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Can Perth Coastal grid be included in the GIS (Custom Coordinate Systems)

I would like to have the ability to define custom project grids based on known coordinate systems.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

MORE INFO NEEDED  ·  pascal.lang responded

Would it be possible to expand on this request, is this is a projection being referenced, a rainfall grid or something else? Thanks.

3. Ground Surface Comparison with sceanarios

I am trying to calculate the excavation/fill volume by comparing my existing model with the proposed one. I know we can open simulation results with “As alternate results for comparison” which allows us to compare flooding depth from two different scenarios. I expect to have something like this for ground surface as well so that we can see the different ground elevation visually and/or numerically.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

MORE INFO NEEDED  ·  0 comments  ·  Terrain  ·  Admin →
  4. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

MORE INFO NEEDED  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →