Skip to content

Storm Sewer & Flood Modeling

Welcome to the Innovyze Stormwater, Sewer, and Flood modeling feedback page.

This forum is now locked as we transition to https://innovyzefeedback.autodesk.com
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2 results found

1. MULTIPURPOSE 2D ZONE

Often, I have to duplicate multiple zones to attach different attributes, such as level, roughness, infiltration and even mesh size,

It would be so much more efficient to be able to include all these attributes in a single zone type. For example, to select all building polygons and turn them into the SUPER zone; and then apply a roughness, infiltration, mesh size and raise them be say 300mm above the ground model. Utopia?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  2D Flooding  ·  Admin →
  2. Select objects outside polygon in SQL

In Infoworks ICM the SQL select has a spatial search option where I can, for example, select all nodes within a 2D zone.
    I am wanting to select all nodes outside the 2D zones, and this I am unable to do as inverting the selection will select all objects. not just nodes.
    I want to do this as I am only trying to run a subcatchment of a larger model and wish to change the node type of the nodes outside the 2D zone so they dont try to connect to the surface. Infoworks seems to prevent a model from…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  2D Flooding  ·  Admin →
    IN DISCUSSION  ·  pascal.lang responded

Hello, thank you for this. In this particular example could you invert the selection, which I appreciate will select all objects other than the nodes inside the 2D zone and then hold down CTRL while opening the Nodes grid? This should open the nodes grid with only the selected nodes active so that the flood type can be changed if needed.

Feedback and Knowledge Base