Skip to content

Storm Sewer & Flood Modeling

Welcome to the Innovyze Stormwater, Sewer, and Flood modeling feedback page.

This forum is now locked as we transition to https://innovyzefeedback.autodesk.com
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

7 results found

1. Export a Scenario

For XPSWMM, I would like to have a feature for the scenario manager to export a scenario as a standalone model. Some times, the end user doesn't want to see all the scenarios.

It will be similar to ICM, you can export a scenario as a standalone network.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Ability to run ICM models on older versions of the engine

As a user, I'd like to install the latest version of the ICM UI but run my models using older versions of the engine. This would allow me to work on projects whose results have been generated by previous versions of the engine without having to install the UI just for that project.

Otherwise, when working on projects for different customers I have to install numerous versions of ICM. This quite time consuming, especially when users are restricted from installing software by IT policies.

Ideally, the engine list would only show versions where Innovyze made changes which could impact on…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

With the release of InfoWorks ICM 2023 and moving forward, the database version will no longer be tied to the UI version.   E.g. with the 2023.1 release update, one can open a 2023.0 database, and run the 2023 engine while missing out on the updated elements in the 2023.1 update.  

3. Support for overlapping roughness zones in 2D

I have a model that has masses of roughness polygons. invariably some of these overlap. I also have overlapping roughness zones where I have 'donut' features. My life would be SO much easier if meshing didn't fail when the roughness zones overlap. Can we p[ease have the restriction on these relaxed? If we have to specify a priority then that would be acceptable. It doesn't seem to be a problem with HEC-RAS or TUFLOW.... :-)

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Excel autosum and average in the Grid window

It would be useful to get an autosum of a selection in the grid window at the bottom of the screen in much the same way Excel does. I know this can be done using the Overview function. But would be quicker and easier if it appeared in the panel at the bottom. i.e. if I was to select the population of a few subcatchments I would quickly be able to see the population. Perhaps also, if I changed scenarios I might be able to view changes in population between growth scenarios. Not essential, but nice to have.

39 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Select which result variables you want to save

The more functionalities become available in ICM, the larger results files grow and the less manageable they become (especially when running longer time series). In most cases people are only interested in very specific results (e.g. depth, flows, ... and not such things as all the detailed runoff components). So if one would be able to select at the simulation schedule which variables were to be stored), results file sizes (and hence results querying !) could be reduced enormeously.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Productivity  ·  Admin →
  6. XPSWMM Multiple GPUs for XP2D Extreme

I would like to utilize multiple GPUs in XP2D Extreme engine!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Change the location where a queued up run is to be run

I've got a list of runs queued up on a my machine as our production servers were all spoken for. However they have now become free. Rather than cancelling the existing runs, it'd be easier for me to have a button where I can run immediately on machine 'x'. (I can run immediately but only on my machine).

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Productivity  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  pascal.lang responded

As commented earlier in an earlier response, it is possible to use the reschedule button for selected runs in the job control window in order to send them to a different machine within the workgroup. Please do let me know if this doesn’t fulfil the requirement in its entirety and we can investigate further.

Feedback and Knowledge Base