Skip to content

Drainage Design

Welcome to the Innvoyze Drainage Design user feedback page.

This forum is now locked as we transition over to https://innovyzefeedback.autodesk.com

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

23 results found

1. Enable locking of pipe numbers

One of the aims of BIM is that all the different models you create match. If you issue a pipe network 3D model for construction with certain pipe numbering and then a minor change happens this can affect every pipe number in the system. But once it's already been issued for construction you can't afford to change pipe numbers as it would be too confusing, which means that the 3D model can no longer match the Microdrainage model.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Thank you for the suggestion and thanks to those who commented and voted. 

I am please to advise that we've successfully implemented this feature in our latest drainage design software (InfoDrainage), please feel free to download a trial and let us know how you get on.

2. Switch design return periods when running cascade analysis

I would like to be able to build a single cascade model & able run it for various design return periods instead of needing to create separate cascade models for each return period.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I am please to advise that we've successfully implemented this feature in our latest drainage design software (InfoDrainage), please feel free to download a trial and let us know how you get on. 

Within InfoDrainage, you can build your cascade in one model and run as many return periods and storm durations as you want.

3. Run FSR and FEH Rainfall through Cascade in one Run

In Source Control -> Cascade option allow the ability to run multiple rainfall datasets.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Rainfall  ·  Admin →

I am pleased to advise that we've successfully implemented this feature in our latest drainage design software (InfoDrainage). In InfoDrainage, users can model multiple interconnected SuDS features in a very user-friendly manner without relying on CASCADE features and multiple files. Once you set up the model, you can run multiple return periods and storm durations.

Please feel free to download a trial and let us know how you get on.

2 Next →

Feedback and Knowledge Base