Skip to content

Asset Management

Welcome to the Innovyze Asset Management feedback page.

This forum is now locked as we transition to https://innovyzefeedback.autodesk.com
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

66 results found

1. Incorporate Scenario Manager and Data Sets

IAP is very good at calculating the risk profile under existing conditions, and recommending rehabilitation actions. It would very powerful to combine these tools with the scenario manager and data set functionality that exists in the Innovyze hydraulic modeling platforms. Ideally I would like to build future scenarios that take the output from current rehab recommendations, assume they are completed, and create a new data set with pipes/assets showing the new (future) installation date and new material as applicable. I would then be able to run scenarios into the future to see how long it would take under a defined…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. as a distributor, i would like to have the complete function of risk in planner into manager.

planner is much more complete process and easy to help the client to get the final work plan, while manager is more about managing the data and much powerful to managing the data. adding the funciton of planner, will make manager much more attrative and practial to use and easy to sell.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. InfoAsset Planner - When Running an Analysis or Data Miner, Recalculate Precedents prior to Run

Allow the Analysis Run to recalculate precedent Analyses before running itself.

I realize that Batch Run calculates all Analyses from top to bottom however if a COF references a Data Miner which referenced a preceding COF, the data will not necessarily be up to date. This means that the COF must be updated manually, the Data Miner must be updated manually, and the the subsequent COF must be updated. More importantly the dependency tree must be remember by the user or the data could be erroneous.

Same problem when running Data Miners that reference preceding Data Miners or reference Analyses…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

ON ROADMAP  ·  0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Admin →
  4. As a user, I would like to predict the number of future failures using the regression analysis because it helps with establishing a replacem

The LEYP regression analysis is the most advanced deterioration model in the suite. I would like to use this model to predict the number of future failures given an input time period or the time period until the next break. Currently the LEYP model reports the survival probability from the last break but not the time to the next break.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

RECEIVED  ·  0 comments  ·  Asset Failure  ·  Admin →
  5. InfoAsset Planner - Allow Re-Ordering of Items in Operation Center

Allow items in the Operation Center to be reordered; COFs, LOFs, Risks, Data Miners, etc.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

RECEIVED  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. InfoAsset Planner - View Multiple CCTV Videos Concurrently in Facility Assessment Tool

I have had a request from the Asset Condition and Reliability team to be able to view CCTV survey videos side-by-side when a pipe has multiple CCTV surveys. In the same way that the longsection view shows concurrent surveys, being able to see concurrent CCTV survey videos would be very beneficial to visually assesses changes in asset condition over time.

Current;y, switching between CCTV videos is very time consuming when comparing multiple surveys as only one can be viewed. Being able to view CCTV videos side-by-side-by-side would make the Facility Assessment Tool much more effective.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

RECEIVED  ·  0 comments  ·  Asset Condition  ·  Admin →
  7. user defined boolean fields

Ability to create user defined boolean fields in order to incorporate fields within corporate GIS system

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. InfoAsset Planner - Validate Existence of CCTV Video Files

I would like to be able to validate the existence of CCTV survey videos linked to CCTV Surveys.

I have found a CCTV survey that has an invalid "Media_Label". In this case I believe the .mpg file was renamed after the survey was submitted since the video name in the .xml file does not match the saved video. A way to select CCTV surveys referencing invalid CCTV video files would be very helpful.

This might be something that needs to be pre-processed on the InfoAsset Manager side of things but would be nice if InfoAsset Planner users could run the…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Project Prioritization: Include multiple asset types in a single project

Currently, the Project Prioritization tool can only be run on Gravity Mains or Pressurized Mains separately. It'd be great if the tool could create projects after looking at Gravity Main AND Pressurized Main information or any other asset types. Basically Project Prioritization across asset types.

Suggested by CDM Smith and others....

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. InfoAsset Planner - Allow "Batch Run" in Data Miner

Allow "Batch Run" in Operation Center/Data Miner tab (same as allowed in Operation Center/Analysis/Tools/Batch Run).

At the moment if you need to update the Data Miners they must be individually right clicked, select Run, close the automatically opened report in Dashboard (or ignore and click on Operation Center tab), repeat.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

RECEIVED  ·  0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Admin →
  11. As a user, I want to log CCTV import results and geocoding results

In Infomaster, after importing CCTV inspections, it will popup a log text file and same as geocoding in CCTV wizard. But the log files are not available in InfoAsset Planner. Development team, please bring them over to Planner. Thanks!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

RECEIVED  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →
  12. Capability to View Manhole Panoramic Scans

Many of our client's manholes were surveyed with panoramic scans, so there are no still images that we can link to within InfoAsset Planner to view the inspection. We would like to ability to view manhole panoramic scans. The file format of these scans consist of "Storm and Sanitary Analysis Data Files," an IPF file, an IPS file, and subfolders of many still images from the pano scan.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

RECEIVED  ·  0 comments  ·  Asset Condition  ·  Admin →
  13. direct import of MicroDrainage mdx files into InfoAsset Manager

would like the ability to import MicroDrainage (MDX) files in to InfoAsset Manager, as per ICM, so asbuit developer proposals may be incorporated into collection networks to enable scheduling for survey/checks.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. InfoAsset Planner - Allow Renaming of Data Miners

Allow Data Miners to be renamed in Data Miner.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. InfoAsset Planner - Data Miner Automation

Data Miner Automation.

As a user, I'd like to be able to call on and run other tools from the Data Miner. (i.e run pre-set analysis from the Analysis Tab - LoF, CoF, Risk, Rehab Plan, etc)

This will allow me to create more complex analysis workflow. This way, I can be sure that prior analysis that I use as input later down the workflow are refreshed. This will also let me do everything from one spot without toggling between the tools and running them one by one to get to the result.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. CCTV Wizard output

The CCTV wizard Geocode Pipe Survey Data function is great. As a user, I want the output pipe length of connection layer to be 10 feet or less instead of 15 feet, because we have mainlines are close and parallel to each other, currently the connection lines crossed two different mainlines and very confusing.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. InfoAsset Planner - Create Sub Groups in Operation Center

Allow Analyses, Toolbox Reports and Data Miners to be sub-grouped in Operation Center Tabs. This would help with keeping track of what goes where and simplify workflow when working on multiple, independent evaluations or evaluations with multiple, distinct steps.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. CoF and LoF Score Bubble Scale

Our maximum score for both CoF and LoF is only a 5, but the CoF and LoF bubbles in the Facility Explorer appear to be default set at 10. At a glance, it is very confusing to most people who aren't engrossed in the model. We would like the ability to set the max score for these bubbles to be a 5 so that they are graphically shown properly.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Set Up and Run a Multi-Parameter on Top of a Multi-Parameter

We would like the ability to set up and run a multi-parameter on top of another multi-parameter. This will eliminate a LOT of outside Excel and GIS work and allow us to calculate these particular CoFs and LoFs all within InfoAsset Planner.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. As a company we wish to trace live / assets. our Networks include abandoned assets resulting in incorrect traces urrent traces h

option switch to exclude closed / abandoned assets from searches. searches being undertaken in InfoAssetOnline currently identifing incorrect list of u/s or d/s assets viewed.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

RECEIVED  ·  0 comments  ·  Network Tracing  ·  Admin →

Feedback and Knowledge Base