Skip to content

Asset Management

Welcome to the Innovyze Asset Management feedback page.

This forum is now locked as we transition to https://innovyzefeedback.autodesk.com
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

66 results found

1. InfoAsset Planner - Allow Renaming of Data Miners

Allow Data Miners to be renamed in Data Miner.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

RECEIVED  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. InfoAsset Planner - Create Sub Groups in Operation Center

Allow Analyses, Toolbox Reports and Data Miners to be sub-grouped in Operation Center Tabs. This would help with keeping track of what goes where and simplify workflow when working on multiple, independent evaluations or evaluations with multiple, distinct steps.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. As a company we wish to trace live / assets. our Networks include abandoned assets resulting in incorrect traces urrent traces h

option switch to exclude closed / abandoned assets from searches. searches being undertaken in InfoAssetOnline currently identifing incorrect list of u/s or d/s assets viewed.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

RECEIVED  ·  0 comments  ·  Network Tracing  ·  Admin →
  4. Update of underlying data model to be included as an option on the welcome screen

Sitting in training with Orlando and Maggie and the question has been raised regarding the manual upgrade of the underlying data model. The statement that it is up to the user to update the data before commencing analysis but it is a manual task. A suggestion was that perhaps this update could be an option on the welcome/login screen

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

RECEIVED  ·  0 comments  ·  Data Exchange  ·  Admin →
  5. As an organisation we would like InfoAssetOnline to support the use of activedirectory groups

As a company users and servers are held in different areas of the active directory. consequently we are unable to use groups in order to contral access resulting in the company being unable to expose the software. require Online vervion to operate in same manner as InfoAsset Manager, where groups do work.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. LOF and COF by intersection tool

The intersection tool within InfoMaster / Infoasset planner requires a specific buffer distance. It appears that it takes the worst case scenario within this buffer distance as opposed to the closed point to it. It would be nice to add a check box as to whether you'd like the data to be joined from the closest point within the buffer distance or the worst value within the buffer distance.
    For example, if I have a point feature class with available fire flow deficiencies and try to perform a LOF by intersection and apply a buffer distance of 200ft, it looks…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. user configuration of selection tool in InfoAsset Online

be able to specify colour, and width, associated with selection tool, in InfoAssetOnline, currently red which conflicts up standard for combined sewers

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

RECEIVED  ·  0 comments  ·  GIS  ·  Admin →
  8. Deterioration Modeling for Sewer Force Mains

We would like to the ability to do deterioration modeling for sewer force mains. Currently, deterioration modeling is only available for gravity mains and water mains. The current workaround for this is to import the force mains as gravity mains.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Incorporate Scenario Manager and Data Sets

IAP is very good at calculating the risk profile under existing conditions, and recommending rehabilitation actions. It would very powerful to combine these tools with the scenario manager and data set functionality that exists in the Innovyze hydraulic modeling platforms. Ideally I would like to build future scenarios that take the output from current rehab recommendations, assume they are completed, and create a new data set with pipes/assets showing the new (future) installation date and new material as applicable. I would then be able to run scenarios into the future to see how long it would take under a defined…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. as a distributor, i would like to have the complete function of risk in planner into manager.

planner is much more complete process and easy to help the client to get the final work plan, while manager is more about managing the data and much powerful to managing the data. adding the funciton of planner, will make manager much more attrative and practial to use and easy to sell.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. As a user, I want to log CCTV import results and geocoding results

In Infomaster, after importing CCTV inspections, it will popup a log text file and same as geocoding in CCTV wizard. But the log files are not available in InfoAsset Planner. Development team, please bring them over to Planner. Thanks!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

RECEIVED  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →
  12. InfoAsset Planner - Data Miner Automation

Data Miner Automation.

As a user, I'd like to be able to call on and run other tools from the Data Miner. (i.e run pre-set analysis from the Analysis Tab - LoF, CoF, Risk, Rehab Plan, etc)

This will allow me to create more complex analysis workflow. This way, I can be sure that prior analysis that I use as input later down the workflow are refreshed. This will also let me do everything from one spot without toggling between the tools and running them one by one to get to the result.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. CCTV Wizard output

The CCTV wizard Geocode Pipe Survey Data function is great. As a user, I want the output pipe length of connection layer to be 10 feet or less instead of 15 feet, because we have mainlines are close and parallel to each other, currently the connection lines crossed two different mainlines and very confusing.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. CoF and LoF Score Bubble Scale

Our maximum score for both CoF and LoF is only a 5, but the CoF and LoF bubbles in the Facility Explorer appear to be default set at 10. At a glance, it is very confusing to most people who aren't engrossed in the model. We would like the ability to set the max score for these bubbles to be a 5 so that they are graphically shown properly.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Set Up and Run a Multi-Parameter on Top of a Multi-Parameter

We would like the ability to set up and run a multi-parameter on top of another multi-parameter. This will eliminate a LOT of outside Excel and GIS work and allow us to calculate these particular CoFs and LoFs all within InfoAsset Planner.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. direct import of MicroDrainage mdx files into InfoAsset Manager

would like the ability to import MicroDrainage (MDX) files in to InfoAsset Manager, as per ICM, so asbuit developer proposals may be incorporated into collection networks to enable scheduling for survey/checks.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. InfoAsset Planner - COF/LOF Wizard Pipe Inventory Table Join on Column other than FacilityID

During "Step 3 - Set Parameter (Pipe Inventory)" I would like to be able to join the Internal/External table using an InfoAsset Planner column other than the "FacilityID". For example it would be great to also have the option of using the "LegacyID" to join the data however the COF/LOF is hard-coded to only accept the "FacilityID".

It would be even better if any column could be used but that's probably not practicable given processing overhead and possible lack of data structure rules causing join errors. A handful of User Defined, ID columns would be great. These columns could then…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Update fields by SQL that reference files other than loaded GIS tables ie CSV

Be able to update fields with data from external tables that don't reference primary InfoAsset fields ie Asset_ID, ID. Current SQL updates relly on input data being geocoded and user applying a spatial proximity.

eg updating usertext1 with vaule from csv file where match is to a value in another user text field.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

RECEIVED  ·  0 comments  ·  SQL  ·  Admin →
  19. Display flow direction

Display and visualize flow direction on map like InfoSewer/SWMM does based on GIS/inspection/tracing direction

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

RECEIVED  ·  0 comments  ·  Network Tracing  ·  Admin →
  20. As a CCTV inspection data manager I would like to be able to import and export inspections according both the BEFDSS_01_01 AND BEFDSS_02_01

As a CCTV inspection data manager I would like to be able to import and export inspections according both the BEFDSS0101 AND BEFDSS0201 Standard (NBN EN 13508-2:2003 → BEFDSS0101 and NBN EN 13508-2:2003+A1:2011 → BEFDSS0201) because this is our regional standard. (https://brrc.be/nl/expertise/expertise-overzicht/visuele-rioolinspectie-belgische-opmaak-gegevensuitwisseling-befdss)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Inspections  ·  Admin →

Feedback and Knowledge Base