Skip to content

Asset Management

Welcome to the Innovyze Asset Management feedback page.

This forum is now locked as we transition to https://innovyzefeedback.autodesk.com
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

66 results found

1. Add C-Factor to hydrants

Add a C-Factor and hydrant test object that allows one to associate residual hydrants and valves to be closed in addition to the flow hydrants.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Inspections  ·  Admin →
  2. As a company we use ios devices across the business

iOS version in relation to InfoAsset mobile, The Company utilises ios devices in the field and therfore require a ios version if the software is to be utilised.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I would like to schedule multiple work-orders within the InfoAsset Mobile Map.

It would be beneficial to be able to schedule multiple work-orders within the InfoAsset Mobile Map.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Work Order  ·  Admin →
  4. I want a separate manhole clean tab.

I would like to have a manhole clean/maintenance tab similar to the pipe clean tab. Manholes are a separate asset which deserve a system for tracking needed maintenance not related to repairs.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Import Inspection Data with .accdb Databases

It appears that InfoAsset Planner can only import inspection databases with a .mdb extension. Since the .accdb extension is the newer Microsoft Access format (since around 2003), can InfoAsset Planner include the capability to read .accdb inspection databases?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Inspections  ·  Admin →
  6. As a user, I want to be able to add fields to an analysis report and have the wizard automatically populate the new field when run

For example, one of the reports available for the Survey Data Analysis Wizard is for PACP scores. I want to add a field for the total number of defects associated with each segment and have it automatically populated when I run the CCTV Survey Analysis Wizard.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Admin →
  7. As an organisation we want InfoAsset Manager to be able to show dimensions relative to fixed points

In plans underground assets are often positioned using dimensions relative to a fixed point (pe corner of a house). InfoAsset Manager should be able to create dimensions like that.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

RECEIVED  ·  0 comments  ·  GIS  ·  Admin →
  8. InfoAsset Planner - View Multiple CCTV Videos Concurrently in Facility Assessment Tool

I have had a request from the Asset Condition and Reliability team to be able to view CCTV survey videos side-by-side when a pipe has multiple CCTV surveys. In the same way that the longsection view shows concurrent surveys, being able to see concurrent CCTV survey videos would be very beneficial to visually assesses changes in asset condition over time.

Current;y, switching between CCTV videos is very time consuming when comparing multiple surveys as only one can be viewed. Being able to view CCTV videos side-by-side-by-side would make the Facility Assessment Tool much more effective.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

RECEIVED  ·  0 comments  ·  Asset Condition  ·  Admin →
  9. Export to extended TAB format

Can extended Tab format be added so software compatible with x64 MapInfo and allowing export of Tab files greater than 2Gb

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Automated exchange with CMMS System

I want to use InfoAsset Planner on a (near) daily basis for optimizing O&M. The API connection to CMMS systems like Lucity and Cityworks is good but it still requires manually importing the data and manually creating work orders to send out.

2 ways to improve this workflow:
    Automate the import of data from CMMS system
    Streamline the process to generate work orders from rehab plan

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

IN DISCUSSION  ·  0 comments  ·  Work Order  ·  Admin →
  11. Rehabilitation Plan Analysis Result Parameter

To better manage our assets from structural and maintenance perspective, our organization created two decision trees and set up two different rehab plans. As a user, I want to add the draft rehab plan layer as part of the Analysis Result parameter and user can select different draft rehab plan layer instead of the default output layer only.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

RECEIVED  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. CCTV Wizard warning default value

The CCTV wizard is one of my favorite tools in InfoAsset Planner, but it's very time consuming to run it manually. As a user, I would like to set the Give a warning when defect distance exceeds total length 1 feet as default value instead of 5 feet, so I can have it rerun silently.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Detailed Risk Report

We would like the ability to export a PDF report for a selection of pipe segments to include a map of each segment and all of the CoF and LoF detailed scores and values (i.e. the distance from water bodies and its CoF score).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

RECEIVED  ·  0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Admin →
  14. Add Additional Review Fields to Project Prioritization

Project Prioritization is great step forward! However in future releases it'd be great to incorporate it further into an organization's CIP workflow. Specifically additional fields to specify whether a project has been reviewed, completed, in progress, etc.

It'd also be useful to be able to be able to configure the naming of projects in IAP. Something different than just 1, 2, 3, 4, etc.

Suggested by CDM Smith

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. InfoAsset Planner - User Defined Scoring Range "Breaker" values in COF/LOF

When selecting unique values in "Step 5 - Set Score Range" from within the COF/LOF wizard, it is not possible to add additional, user defined rows.

I have a COF that scores a value from a table listing a severity as "Very Low", "Low", "Medium", "High" and "Very High" (scores = 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5), however, the data table does not have a row with "Low" as a rating. When the table is updated to include a row with a severity rating of "Low" the COF will not produce an accurate output since the value did not exist…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Info Asset Mobile Field

When conducting a CCTV survey in Info Asset Field our crews add the related xml, video footage and photos which provide the results of the survey.

In the capture form there is no option to add multiple files at once. Our CCTV crews are having to add one file at a time and having to navigate folders in order to find the required document as there is no 'drag and drop' option either.

Crews can survey 32 to 50 lengths per survey in some instances which makes adding multiple files very time consuming, adding to the operational team admin time…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

RECEIVED  ·  1 comment  ·  Asset Condition  ·  Admin →
  17. Info Asset Mobile Field

When our CCTV crews are using Info Asset Mobile Field for a CCTV survey capture, they are often surveying multiple lengths (recent example 32 runs).

The teams are presented with a data capture form per length and each form has to be completed and closed for the survey data to be passed back to Info Asset Manager.

This is very time consuming and adding a considerable amount of additional admin time into each survey.

Please can you review the CCTV capture form and find a way that the entire job can be captured in one form that could relate to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

RECEIVED  ·  1 comment  ·  Asset Condition  ·  Admin →
  18. Incidents as polygons rather than just points

As a user I want to be able to represent incidents like pollution spills or flooding events as a polygon extent

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. User Defined Asset Creation

As a user I would like to be able to be able to create user defined assets from an imported XML file

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

RECEIVED  ·  0 comments  ·  Data Exchange  ·  Admin →
  20. Increase the amount of COF/LOF scoring options

Creating a COF/LOF, you are limited to 11 scoring options (1-10 and blank). It would be useful to have more scoring options.
    E.g. if you have more than 10 unique values, let's say pipe materials, you have to compromise and give some unique values the same score.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Feedback and Knowledge Base