Skip to content

Asset Management

Welcome to the Innovyze Asset Management feedback page.

This forum is now locked as we transition to https://innovyzefeedback.autodesk.com
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

66 results found

1. View model results in InfoAsset Manager

As a user I would like to be able to see hydraulic model results in InfoAsset Manager

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Videos in the Cloud

As a user I would like to be able to upload and store videos in the Cloud and view them in InfoAsset Manager and Online

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. InfoAsset Planner - COF/LOF Wizard Pipe Inventory Table Join on Column other than FacilityID

During "Step 3 - Set Parameter (Pipe Inventory)" I would like to be able to join the Internal/External table using an InfoAsset Planner column other than the "FacilityID". For example it would be great to also have the option of using the "LegacyID" to join the data however the COF/LOF is hard-coded to only accept the "FacilityID".

It would be even better if any column could be used but that's probably not practicable given processing overhead and possible lack of data structure rules causing join errors. A handful of User Defined, ID columns would be great. These columns could then…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

RECEIVED  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. Integration with Power BI

As a user I would like to be able to integrate InfoAsset Manager with Power BI for KPI dashboard reporting

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Autofill missing GIS assets based on PACP/MACP data

When importing sewer inspection data, if an asset (manhole / pipe) is not found, then a "dummy" asset is inserted automatically by InfoAsset Planner as a placeholder to be able to continue working without having to edit the GIS. PACP/MACP data as it has all of the necessary data to place these temporary assets. Having to get GIS just right (missing features, up/downstream manholes, etc.) to be able to import the inspection data can slow and if it fills in "dummy" assets based on the PACP/MACP data, you can quickly see where things are off between inspection data and GIS…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

RECEIVED  ·  0 comments  ·  Data Exchange  ·  Admin →
  6. Update fields by SQL that reference files other than loaded GIS tables ie CSV

Be able to update fields with data from external tables that don't reference primary InfoAsset fields ie Asset_ID, ID. Current SQL updates relly on input data being geocoded and user applying a spatial proximity.

eg updating usertext1 with vaule from csv file where match is to a value in another user text field.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

RECEIVED  ·  0 comments  ·  SQL  ·  Admin →
  7. Export to extended TAB format

Can extended Tab format be added so software compatible with x64 MapInfo and allowing export of Tab files greater than 2Gb

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Automated exchange with CMMS System

I want to use InfoAsset Planner on a (near) daily basis for optimizing O&M. The API connection to CMMS systems like Lucity and Cityworks is good but it still requires manually importing the data and manually creating work orders to send out.

2 ways to improve this workflow:
    Automate the import of data from CMMS system
    Streamline the process to generate work orders from rehab plan

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

IN DISCUSSION  ·  0 comments  ·  Work Order  ·  Admin →
  9. Rehabilitation Plan Analysis Result Parameter

To better manage our assets from structural and maintenance perspective, our organization created two decision trees and set up two different rehab plans. As a user, I want to add the draft rehab plan layer as part of the Analysis Result parameter and user can select different draft rehab plan layer instead of the default output layer only.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. CCTV Wizard warning default value

The CCTV wizard is one of my favorite tools in InfoAsset Planner, but it's very time consuming to run it manually. As a user, I would like to set the Give a warning when defect distance exceeds total length 1 feet as default value instead of 5 feet, so I can have it rerun silently.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Detailed Risk Report

We would like the ability to export a PDF report for a selection of pipe segments to include a map of each segment and all of the CoF and LoF detailed scores and values (i.e. the distance from water bodies and its CoF score).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

RECEIVED  ·  0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Admin →
  12. Add Additional Review Fields to Project Prioritization

Project Prioritization is great step forward! However in future releases it'd be great to incorporate it further into an organization's CIP workflow. Specifically additional fields to specify whether a project has been reviewed, completed, in progress, etc.

It'd also be useful to be able to be able to configure the naming of projects in IAP. Something different than just 1, 2, 3, 4, etc.

Suggested by CDM Smith

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. InfoAsset Planner - User Defined Scoring Range "Breaker" values in COF/LOF

When selecting unique values in "Step 5 - Set Score Range" from within the COF/LOF wizard, it is not possible to add additional, user defined rows.

I have a COF that scores a value from a table listing a severity as "Very Low", "Low", "Medium", "High" and "Very High" (scores = 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5), however, the data table does not have a row with "Low" as a rating. When the table is updated to include a row with a severity rating of "Low" the COF will not produce an accurate output since the value did not exist…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Update of underlying data model to be included as an option on the welcome screen

Sitting in training with Orlando and Maggie and the question has been raised regarding the manual upgrade of the underlying data model. The statement that it is up to the user to update the data before commencing analysis but it is a manual task. A suggestion was that perhaps this update could be an option on the welcome/login screen

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

RECEIVED  ·  0 comments  ·  Data Exchange  ·  Admin →
  15. Info Asset Mobile Field

When conducting a CCTV survey in Info Asset Field our crews add the related xml, video footage and photos which provide the results of the survey.

In the capture form there is no option to add multiple files at once. Our CCTV crews are having to add one file at a time and having to navigate folders in order to find the required document as there is no 'drag and drop' option either.

Crews can survey 32 to 50 lengths per survey in some instances which makes adding multiple files very time consuming, adding to the operational team admin time…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

RECEIVED  ·  1 comment  ·  Asset Condition  ·  Admin →
  16. Info Asset Mobile Field

When our CCTV crews are using Info Asset Mobile Field for a CCTV survey capture, they are often surveying multiple lengths (recent example 32 runs).

The teams are presented with a data capture form per length and each form has to be completed and closed for the survey data to be passed back to Info Asset Manager.

This is very time consuming and adding a considerable amount of additional admin time into each survey.

Please can you review the CCTV capture form and find a way that the entire job can be captured in one form that could relate to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

RECEIVED  ·  1 comment  ·  Asset Condition  ·  Admin →
  17. Display flow direction

Display and visualize flow direction on map like InfoSewer/SWMM does based on GIS/inspection/tracing direction

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

RECEIVED  ·  0 comments  ·  Network Tracing  ·  Admin →
  18. Support for Prompt SQL queries in InfoAsset Online

As a user I want to be able to run an SQL that prompts an InfoAsset Online user to enter a value such as a date range

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

ON ROADMAP  ·  1 comment  ·  SQL  ·  Admin →
  19. Incidents as polygons rather than just points

As a user I want to be able to represent incidents like pollution spills or flooding events as a polygon extent

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Updating InfoAsset Planner with InfoAsset Manager

As a user I would like to be able to build an InfoAsset Planner system using my data in InfoAsset Manager

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Feedback and Knowledge Base