Skip to content

Water Distribution

This form is now locked to allow us to transition to https://innovyzefeedback.autodesk.com
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

89 results found

1. Hyperlinks to specific pages within a document, not just the file/folder

When adding hyperlinks to features within the properties, enable the ability to link to a specific page within the document itself rather than just opening the document on the first page or folder.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

RECEIVED  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  2. As a user of InfoWorks WS PRO, I would like to better simulate FMV valves

In InfoWorks WS PRO is possible to simulate FMV valves, but I would like to introduce a "deviation" option to better simulate it.
    I give an example: imagine a valve whose pressure setting is 2 Bar if flow is from 0 to 10 L/s, and 2.5 Bar if flow is from 10 to 20 L/s. I would like to introduce the possibility to add a "flow deviation" parameter to avoid unexpected opening/closing when flow is close to 10 L/s. For example, we could set deviation at 0.5 L/s, so that pressure will remain 2 bar up to 10.5 L/s when…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Smarter UDF Flush Sequence Manager Operations tab selection tools

When using the UDF Flush Sequence Manager Operations tab [Close >], [Open >], or [Remove >] selection tools, I would like to receive the error "WARNING: Node ### is not in the Selection Set 'VALVES'" less often.

Currently you must zoom in and only select the node you wish to change the state of; any other nodes included in the selection that are not in the relevant selection set will cause this error to pop up.

When using [Close >], the tool should only recognize valves whose current state is set to Open, and should close all selected valves, ignoring…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

RECEIVED  ·  0 comments  ·  Productivity  ·  Admin →
  4. InfoWater SA to be capable of managing transparency in the background layers

Not having the capability in InfoWater SA to manage background information as used to be possible with H2OMap affect directly the efficiency of the product itself.

Clarence Valley Council

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Option of splitting pipes/Polygons in InfoWorks WS Pro

Like the option available to split the polygons, if there is an option available that would be good.

If we are able to automatically split the pipe into many segments automatically using an automated option like the feature available in ICM to generate river cross sections, that would be helpful especially where we have long sections of pipes where it would be difficult to replicate ground level variations.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. A simple way to get an upstream or downstream trace analysis for all objects (node or pipe)

In WS Pro
    Upstream/downstream tracing is easy for a single object.
    Obtaining a single useful value (i.e. property count) is easy for multiple objects.

Combining the two is very difficult at the moment in WS Pro

I want to be able to obtain, either for all objects or a selection, the value of data x upstream or downstream.

For example: length of mains upstream, no of properties downstream

This would be a really powerful risk assessment tool but also useful for quick operational analysis.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Split pipes using the InfoWater "Digitize Network" tool

The "Digitize Network" tool can be used to draw new pipes and junctions, but does not split existing pipes, even though you can snap to existing pipes and add a junction. This can cause confusion because it appears that the pipe has been split when it actually has not.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Report on model calibration

As a user I want to be able to easily assess model calibration based on comparison with telemetry

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

RECEIVED  ·  0 comments  ·  Telemetry  ·  Admin →
  9. InfoAsset integration

As a user I want to be able to generate workorder based on my UDF flushing sequence/generate UDF flushing sequence out of work orders

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

RECEIVED  ·  0 comments  ·  Data Exchange  ·  Admin →
1 2 3 5 Next →

Feedback and Knowledge Base