Skip to content

Water Distribution

This form is now locked to allow us to transition to https://innovyzefeedback.autodesk.com
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

89 results found

1. Initial Tank Levels

It would be great to be able to change the initial tank levels without having to create a whole new tank data set or putting a duplicate tank in the current data set. That way, the initial tank level condition can be changed for any given scenario without having to worry about changes in tank geometry across all scenarios. I believe WaterGEMS allows you to do this so it would be great to see this functionality in InfoWater. Perhaps initial tank levels could be placed under the Initial Node Status controls?

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. As a planner, I want a single, integrated modelling platform to represent the water supply, sewerage and drainage (1D/2D) system.

Melbourne Water has successfully completed a pilot modelling study using InfoWorks ICM to build a single integrated model to represent the water supply, sewerage and drainage system (including overland flooding) for a proposed redevelopment area (27,000 lots) in Melbourne.

The study explored the capabilities of the software to model the urban water cycle. It has identified some significant advantages to an integrated modelling approach, however there are some key limitations of the software and hardware which limit its future use.

We have published a joint paper that discussed the need and the concept and that can be make available upon…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

RECEIVED  ·  0 comments  ·  Productivity  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow copying of model object Sub-themes to Theme objects in the db tree

The ability to use the 'copy sub-theme' functionality from the Properties & Themes dialog to copy sub-themes to Theme objects that are saved in the database tree.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

RECEIVED  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  4. Multi-thread simulations

As a user I want to take advantage of multi-threaded CPUs to accelerate simulation intensive procedures (e.g. design calibration)

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Report on model calibration

As a user I want to be able to easily assess model calibration based on comparison with telemetry

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

RECEIVED  ·  0 comments  ·  Telemetry  ·  Admin →
  6. InfoAsset integration

As a user I want to be able to generate workorder based on my UDF flushing sequence/generate UDF flushing sequence out of work orders

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

RECEIVED  ·  0 comments  ·  Data Exchange  ·  Admin →
  7. Improve model maintenance

As a user I want to be able automate my model build maintenance activity so that my hydraulic model always reflects the asset repository

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

IN DISCUSSION  ·  1 comment  ·  Automation  ·  Admin →
  8. For fire flow simulations, I would like to have range reports for pipes, valves, pumps, reservoirs, and tanks.

For example, I would like to know the maximum, minimum, and average velocity through each PRV across all fire flow runs in a simulation.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

RECEIVED  ·  3 comments  ·  Admin →
1 2 3 5 Next →